HTML Javascript widgets suddenly require text in title field ?

Problem
I have been using the HTML javascript widget since I started blogging. Suddenly, I cannot edit or a new HTML Javascript widget without entering something in the title field. Previously, I could leave that field blank and put my own stuff in there without a title field making things look clumsy. Now, whenever I try to leave that field blank, it will not let me save. Error message: "required field must not be blank." This means that not only can I not edit widgets I already have, but I cannot add new ones. I want to leave that title field blank!!

Solution
1. Add a Gadget for HTML/JavaScript      
 
2. Put your HTML Code in this Gadget 
 
3.Try to save (Without Title)
 
4. Fill the Title Field with the name of HTML/JavaScript (as Gadget name)
5. you can save it and Title will be not shown on your Page as below Image -


See also other Solution on  Google - Blogger  Help Forum

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by yourbetablog.blogspot.com 2008

Back to TOP